Monday, February 16, 2009

The Mystery of the Diamond Earring, Part 5

"That's my earring!" said Shenice in surprise.
"Are you sure?" asked Ms. Rachel.
'Yes," said Shenice, "see that little bit of green paint on the back? That's from when I helped paint the set for some play."
"What do you think we should do?" asked Taylor.
Just then Shenice looked down at her watch and gasped, "It's 5:30," she said. "We've gotta get home. I promised my mom we'd be home in time for dinner."
New Year Clock
The girls hopped on their bikes and hurried home.
"Dinner time," called Shenice's mom as the girls walked in the door.
Shenice and Taylor sat down and began to eat with rest of the family. Just then, the phone rang and Shenice got up to answer it.
"Shenice," said the voice on the other end of the phone, "it's Ms. Rachel. That sales person is outside again!"




To be continued....

4 comments:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

...and...and...

Anonymous said...

okay......... I need more cause ...well ..... go on and post more!!!
Caitlyn :)

Renae said...

You have to stop leaving us hanging like this! I can't sleep at night, I tell you!

Anonymous said...

So what happens next?? We'd like to know. :)